top of page
Sat, Apr 03|
Botanical Perfumes, Pt 2: Citrus Aromas
Get up close and personal with five zesty essential oils, and develope a deeper understanding of top notes!
Sorry, Registration is Closed!See other events
Time & Location
Apr 03, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
The "Citrus Aromas Workshop" is a hands-on session that will introduce you to fice common citrus components: Bergamot, Cistus, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, and Sweet Orange.
You'll continue to build on your vocabulary to describe scents, and will build your own citrusy fragrance! We'll also discuss considerations to keep in mind when working with citrus essential oils in fragrances.
Workshop supplies (included in Workshop Bundle):
- 5 mL bergamot (Citrus aurantium bergamia) essential oil
- 5 mL lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil
- 5 mL sweet orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) essential oil
- 5 mL pink grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) essential oil
- 2 mL cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) essential oil
- 5 labelled pipette droppers
- 25 perfumers paper strips
bottom of page