Botanical Perfumes, Pt 3: Floral Aromas
Time & Location
About the Event
The "Floral Aromas Workshop" is a hands-on session that will introduce you to six members of the floral family: Geranium, Jasmine Sambac, Nerolina, Roman Chamomile, Rose, and Ylang Ylang.
In addition to increasing your scent vocabulary, you will learn how to "stretch" a more precious essential oil or absolute, with a less costly complementary component. You will also blend your own unique floral creation!
Workshop supplies (included with the Workshop Bundle):
- 5 mL geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil
- 5 mL ylang ylang (Canaga odorata) essential oil
- 5 mL nerolina (Melaleuca quinquenervia) essential oil
- 2 mL roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) essential oil
- 2 mL rose (Rosa damascena) absolute
- 2 mL jasmine sambac (Jasminum sambac) absolute
- 6 labeleled pipette droppers
- 30 perfumers paper strips
- Admit One$45$450$0