Sat, May 01|
Botanical Perfumes, Pt 4: Spice Aromas
Get up close and personal with six warm spice oils, and learn how to create temperatures in your formulations!
Time & Location
May 01, 2021, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
About the Event
The "Spice Aroma Workshop" is a hands-on session that will introduce you to six spices: Allspice, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon Leaf, Clove Bud, and Ginger.
In this workshop, you will learn how to create "temperature" in your scent blends, as well as create a spicy aroma that is uniquely you!
Workshop supplies (Included in Workshop Bundle):
- 5 mL black pepper (Piper nigrum) essential oil
- 5 mL cinnamon leaf (Cinamomum zeylanicum) essential oil
- 5 mL clove bud (Eugenia caryophyllata) essential oil
- 5 mL allspice (Pimenta dioica) essential oil
- 2 mL cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) essential oil
- 2 mL ginger (Zingiber officinalis) essential oil
- 6 labelled pipette droppers
- 30 perfumers paper strips